Fashion jewellery care guide
How To Take Care of your Fashion Jewelry
- Keep You jewelry dry
- Store your jewelry properly
- Keep it clean
- Take it off
Do was dishes or do laundry with your jewelry on.
Keep your jewelry away from the followings
- dishwashing soaps
- silver cleaners
- other harsh chemicals
Jewelry must always be the first thing taken off and the last thing put on when changing clothes.
- remove your jewelry during activities
- avoid harsh chemicals like hairspray perfumes, lotions, makeup because these are harsh chemicals and that can damage your beautiful jewelry.
Care Tip: Store your jewelry properly in a jewelry box to keep it looking great for years!
- Keep jewelry secure
- use anti tarnish paper
- avoid air
Care Tip: Clean your fashion jewelry with a lemon or lemon juice
How to clean brass, sterling silver, Gold and more.
- pour one cup of water into a glass or plastic container
- add lemon juice from a bottle or a freshly cut lemon
- add a little bit of salt and stir to dissolve
- place your brass in the solution and let it soak for a few minutes
- keep your eyes on your brass so you can take it out as soon as it is as shiny as you want it to be!
- rinse off your jewelry and dry it completely.
- brass retains water spots so dry brass jewelry immediately.
Care Tip: Clean your brass jewelry with ketchup!
- use your fingers or a soft toothbrush to rub the sauce across your jewelry.
- let your jewelry sit for two minutes.
- rinse off all the sauce and its residue.
- inspect the jewelry and if it is not your linking repeat step one to three.
- lets dry completely
Care Tip: another way to clean brass jewelry is apply vinegar and salt.
How To clean sterling silver Jewelry
- Clean your sterling silver jewelry with tin / aluminum foil.
If your jewelry is super tarnish you can sure that it will respond well to being cleaned by aluminum foil.
- Find a baking tray and line it with clean piece of tin foil.
- spread your jewelry out on the tray.
- sprinkle some baking soda on each piece of your silver jewelry so that they covered
- boil a small pot of water